Friday, July 5, 2013

THE CHEESECAKE FACTORY ~ HUNTINGTON BEACH


Today's review is on The Cheesecake Factory in Huntington Beach CA. 

This restaurant is located at 7871 Edinger Huntington Beach.  It is found in Bella Terra off the 405 Fwy and Edinger.


When you walk inside, you will notice display areas full of different cheesecake.  Whatever you do, be sure to save room for cheesecake.  After all that is what they are famous for.


They have a nice decor with plenty of tables and booths inside as well as tables outside on their patio.


They have a super large menu with over 200 items to pick from.  It takes awhile to decide what you are going to order. 

I finally decided on the Evelyn Pasta.  I got the lunch size which was still a large portion.

It is Penne pasta with broccoli, oven dried tomatoes, roasted eggplant, artichokes, Kalamata olives, garlic and pine nuts.

This is such a great pasta dish.  Each bite gives a different taste as it is packed full of vegetables that provide a nice combination of texture and flavor.

I loved this dish!

I would give it a 9 out of 10 silver spoons.  I will definitely order this again.  This is the type of dish that will make you crave it again and again.


Our visit was on a Sunday.  I went with my sister and she wanted breakfast rather then lunch. 

She ordered pancakes, bacon and fruit.

She was very disappointed that the syrup was not the normal maple syrup.  It was very sweet and tasted like a butterscotch syrup.  The flavor was not good. 

She said the bacon was good but the fruit left a lot to be desired.  It was mostly apples and oranges and since it is summer time with all the great fruits out like strawberries, melons, grapes, pineapple, peaches and so on, apples and oranges was a big let down.

Plus, the fruit was cut up way to small.

She was very disappointed in her meal and said she would never order it again.

She gave it a 4 out 10 silver spoons.


Even though I was stuffed, I still ordered a slice of cheesecake.  There was no way I was going to go the Cheesecake Factory and not have cheesecake.

They have so many different flavors of cheesecake to pick from but I like my cheesecake plain.  No fruit, cookies, nuts or anything on mine.  Just good ol' cheesecake.

The plain cheesecake does have a very mild sour cream topping.  It also comes with wonderful fresh thick whipped cream.

This has got to be some of the best cheesecake I've ever had. 

I would give it 9 out 10 silver spoons.

Sadly, I can't give you prices because I didn't pay.  It was my sisters treat and I didn't see what the bill came to.

I would return to eat here any time, any day.  I would however, recommend that you order lunch or dinner items and skip the breakfast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment